If you are bothered by menopause symptoms we can help you with holistic options and other alternatives for relief, including natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
Our highly-qualified naturopathic physician serving the Spanaway area recommends natural, healthy methods of managing the effects of menopause as an effective means of relief.
While conventional hormonal replacement, or synthetic hormones, is commonly prescribed for women experiencing uncomfortable menopausal symptoms, we recommend discussing its use with our naturopathic physician to weigh the pros and cons, and its risks and side effects.
Rather than prescribing synthetic hormones, we recommend natural, healthy methods of managing the effects of menopausal symptoms, such as:
- Nutrition and diet
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- Lifestyle changes such as stress reduction techniques
- Exercise and a customized fitness regimen
Call us today to schedule an assessment of your symptoms to determine a healthy delivery method that suits your needs.
Spanaway Hormone Replacement
While some women choose menopausal hormone therapy to help control the symptoms of menopause, there are associated risks such as increased chances of blood clots, heart attack, stroke, breast cancer and gall bladder disease.
We can provide you with a customized treatment plan using a natural approach with healthy hormonal replacement solutions for women in the Spanaway area who are seeking relief caused by the onset of menopause including natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
These are some of the benefits of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy:
- Stabilization of hormonal levels
- Custom compounding tailored to meet your specific needs
- Alleviation of side effects associated with conventional synthetic hormones
- Improved energy and focus skills and increased sense of well-being
Call for a consultation to discuss a natural menopause treatment plan that may include essential nutrients for hormone regulation, exercise, and the use of bioidentical hormonal replacement.
Spanaway Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Only a highly-trained physician such as our naturopathic doctor is fully equipped to evaluate the effects of menopause, the effects of hormonal imbalance, adrenal fatigue and other classic symptoms of aging.
We are experienced in the use of bioidentical hormonal replacement as a recommended means of treating menopause symptoms without the side effects associated with synthetic hormones.
These are some of the reasons for choosing us for natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy in the Spanaway area:
- Treatment in a comprehensive and integrated health care system
- Our holistic treatment options using nutrition and herbal medicines
- Inclusion of lifestyle modifications specifically designed for you
- Our natural treatment methods are in the forefront of anti-aging therapies
Call Puget Sound Natural Medicine to schedule a consultation with our naturopathic physician who offers holistic healthcare options for menopause relief in the Spanaway area. (253) 579-3958